Revolutionise The Way You Sell And Influence People
If you're not in Sales, you're not in Business
So, the earlier you start, the more successful you will become. When a 2-year-old toddler wants ice cream
on a hot summer’s day, they learn to influence their parent to get what they want.
Likewise, when we get older, we learn how to influence others to gain the outcomes we want to achieve.
Whether you’re a manager, a medical specialist, a mechanic or a Member of Parliament,
to be successful, you need to be able to influence people.
This book will show you how to
- Prepare yourself to sell and influence
- Understand the importance of Non-verbal communication
- Become effective in Selling and Influencing, step-by-step
- Turn your Customers into Advocates who will bring Prospects
to your door
- How to evaluate your ongoing Sales performance
|Dimensions||225 × 210 cm|